Azkena Rock - arabaturismo
Publicador de contenidos
Iggy & The Stooges, Alice Cooper, Scorpions, ZZ Top, The Who, Kiss, Social Distortion, Tool, Queens of the Stone Age, Ray Davies, Bad Religion, Sex Pistols, Status Quo, Deep Purple, The Black Crowes, Hanoi Rocks and Fun Lovin’ Criminals are just some of the groups that have played at previous ARF events. The main gigs take place at the Mendizabala venue, but on the same days rock literally takes over the capital of Álava with performances in other parts of the city such as the Virgen Blanca central Square. Plus, the ARF is now more than just music, as it includes other parallel activities such as the motorcycle exhibition.
Camping area at the ARF
The camping facilities are a just few metres away from where the festival takes place.
- Shower and toilet area
- Relaxation zone
- Loading/unloading area at the entrance
- Sale of essentials
- Catering establishments
Azkena Rock Glamping
A glamping zone has been available since last year: an area set up within the camp site but with all the comforts that you would expect from a hotel.
- Buffet breakfast with everything you need
- Inflatable mattresses
- Duvet covers
- Bedside tables
- Artificial grass carpet
- Battery-powered LED Lights
- Outdoor cleaning service of the area where the tents are sited
- 24/7 Hotel reception
- Communal area reserved for the Glamping Zone
Tickets on sale
- 2 day pass
- Day pass
- Add supplement for camping area
- Azkena Rock Festival
- From Kutxabank network, Ticketmaster network, FNAC, Carrefour and Halcón Viajes offices.
How to get to Azkena Rock:
The festival can be reached via the A-1 or AP-1 motorways, if coming from Madrid or San Sebastián, or the A-68 if coming from Barcelona or Bilbao.
All coaches arrive at the plaza de Euskaltzaindia coach station (945 161 666). The coach companies that operate at this terminal are: Bilman Bus, Continental Auto, Eurobus, Alegría Hnos., Grupo Alsa-Enatcar, Grupo Arriaga, La Burundés, La Unión, Pesa, Socitransa, Vivaza.
If you like travelling by train then this is the nicest way to get to Vitoria-Gasteiz. Enjoy the scenery of Álava as you approach the capital of Euskadi.
- To go to Mendizabala during the day: L2 Line (A & B) Mendizorrotza stop.
- L8 Line Portal de Lasarte stop.
- To return from Mendizabala at night: G3 Gautxori night bus, c/Castilla, 80 stop.
Mendizabala – Vitoria-Gasteiz